Accommodation in Ohakune
All units are well heated, self-contained and self-catering with plenty of off street parking. They are pet friendly by arrangement. Porta-cots and highchairs are available free of charge from reception. In the large 5-bedroom chalets, a fire guard is also available for families with young children. Please notify reception of your needs prior to arrival.
Units are NOT serviced daily, but for longer stays, if you would like the unit freshened up, please see reception.
Discount of 10% is available on all room types for stays of 5 days or more. Please contact us directly by phone or email to take advantage of this.
In winter a midweek special is also available for couples – 5 nights Sunday to Thursday inclusive for $480. Contact us directly by phone or email to arrange this.
This unit has 1 large upstairs bedroom with a double bed, set of bunks and 2 rollaway-type beds.
Downstairs is the kitchen with full oven, the living area and the bathroom with shower and toilet.
Sleeps up to 6 persons.
Warm, cosy chalet with 2 upstairs bedrooms – 1 with a double bed and the other with 2 sets of bunks.
Downstairs is the kitchen (with microwave and benchtop elements), lounge area and bathroom with shower and separate toilet. There is a lockable cupboard for ski and board gear and a small drying room for damp ski gear.
Outside is a small outdoor patio.
Sleeps up to 8 persons.
Huge chalets with 5 large upstairs bedrooms. 2 bedrooms have double beds; the third has a set of bunks; the fourth a set of bunks and a single bed; the fifth has 2 sets of bunks. Downstairs is the bathroom with 2 showers and 2 toilets; a large living area with wood burner and a full kitchen. There is a large drying room for damp ski gear and an outside lockable cupboard for skis and boards. Ideal for work, social outings, school groups and extended family holidays.
Sleeps up to 13 persons.
- Cooking facilities
- Microwave in units
- TV with Freeview
- Free WiFi
- Guest laundry
- We require 1 or 2 nights tariff (depending on length of stay) as a deposit, to confirm your booking with us. This is to be done at time of booking.
- No booking is guaranteed unless the deposit has been paid.
- Guests are responsible for the whole period booked.
- We cannot guarantee weather or snow conditions.
- ALL cancellations incur a 15% booking fee.
- No refund for early departure.
- Less than 7 days notice of cancellation, no refund.
- ALL REFUNDS ARE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGEMENT.
Ossies Motels & Chalets has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices:
- Our site has several information request forms which require users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). This information is for the exclusive use of Ossies Motels & Chalets, and will never be sold to third parties.
- This site contains links to other sites. Ossies Motels & Chalets is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
- If you have any additional questions about Ossies Motels & Chalets' dedication to consumer privacy, please email us at: email@example.com
Ossies Motels & Chalets endeavours to ensure that the data and other material in this website are correct and complete, but does not accept liability for any error made or omission from this website.
Ossies Motels & Chalets shall not be liable for any claims or losses of any nature, arising indirectly or directly from use of the data or material on this site or unauthorised access to this site or otherwise howsoever arising (except to the extent required by law).